Enjoy a Good Story?
Engage With Afrofuturism Fiction
Expand Your Worldview
Entertain and Enlighten Your Brain
The 21st Century is a busy place and time. There is a lot to see and do. But take time to explore AFROFututism, speculative fiction with an African perspective. There are many types of Africans spread around the world. Their stories are varied and unique. Stafford Battle offers you innovative perspectives into the "How Come?" and "What If? of Black Sci-fi. He tells stories that make you winch or slap your head and exclaim, "I never expected that!"
- Ride with an African sheriff in the old West who has mystical powers.
- Peek into the mind of an Ancient Galactic Queen with Egyptian DNA who seeks a lover on a tiny, distant world call Earth.
- Global climate change is creating giant ocean waves sweeping over Boston; extremely rich families are building fortresses on mountaintops. A discredited Black Professor claims he can save the world; unfortuneately, he is slightly insane.
- Nat Turner's daughter is still alive and she, sometimes he, seeks revenge.
- Travel with your favorite aunt who can cross dimensions to diffrent worlds.
- Somebody resurrected Chaka Zulu and gave him advanced weapons.
- Three African witches tell the raunchiest stories you could ever imagine -- these are really shameless tales.
- Right after the first American Civil War, a former slave builds a steam powered, flying warship to help the South defeat the North.
You can start your journey NOW!. Click here.
AFROCentric online science fiction and fantasy offer paths to enjoyment, enlightenment, employment, and education; regardless of your cultural background, this inspiration is available to everyone who has access to the Internet. The Black community reportedly has been denied encouragement to participate in these aspirations. Until recently, Black people were not a part of the Sci-Fi future and heroic past. However, the world is rapidly changing.
The World is in trouble. But the only person who can save it may be slightly insane. A novel, written by Stafford Levon Battle grapples with global climate change. However, this may not be situation created by humans; other forces many have a role in cahngeing the planets environment.
God sends a beautiful priestess on a precarious religious quest to protect innocent beings in the universe. Sadistic demons are seeping out between cracks in the interstellar void to infect holy ground and challenge the authority of God.
But the priestess who is also the Mamba Galactic Queen has another imperative. She desperately seeks to end her centuries of conflict and celibacy, and to find a genetic mate.